BOO! Designs Lilly Skirt

Hey guys :-) so yes I am off on holidays but I have a bunch of recent makes to show you. Today I am posting a Boo! Designs Lilly Skirt.


It is in the smallest size and was made from two fat quarters of fabric :) Someone commented on my instagram feed that the rain drops were going the wrong way but I didnt really like it the other way around.


I followed all the directions exactly and didnt think too hard about construction. It was nice.


The waistband is adjustable, makes me feel more confident that I am giving a gift that will fit for a long time.


So I have some more girl stuff to show you, maybe one for the boys too. xx

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I didn't even know they were raindrops. It looks very abstract and exactly perfect to me. Great waistband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie @sewoutnumberedMay 06, 2014 12:27 pm

    This is gorgeous!! I think I have some of the fabric in that range and one of the other prints is hot air balloons, so maybe they're not rain drops at all, but balloons! I'd go with that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric combination and you have done a great job with the making of the skirt. Great that it is adjustable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little gift :0 I am a huge fan of adjustable waistbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roslyn RussellMay 06, 2014 9:58 pm

    Well that is FREAKING GORGEOUS. Hope you are having a blast on your trip! xx

    ReplyDelete